- Join Date: March 13, 2006
- One of the "senior" members. (Senior meaning he has been on RMRK for at least a year.)
Very few members will remember Panther III, but those that do remember that he was one of those that members that joined primarily to post in Intelligent Debate, particularly anything to do with politics. Although only 14, he was an avid Republican, and combining that with his unwillingness to view the other side of things, this led to some very frustrating debates.
It wasn't long before he was generally hated by the forum and left, mostly due to posts such as:
- "Oh, and Canada will be part of the US someday. The day Quebec leaves it'll be ours"
- "Hitler was a veggie cause he thought Jews started eating meat."
- "Freedom of speech should be allowed as long as your freedom doesn't impair anyone elses freedoms. Why would you say "f*ck" in public where a 3 year old would be. Maybe your "Gay Pride" shirt makes some people feel uncomfortible. Doing so basically revokes your right."
- "You, my friend, are the most ignorant person I've met on hear yet."
- "The USA has the best government. We are a federal republic. And that part is a lie about us going to war with Iraq without Congress. We have to have approval. Or we wouldn't be there would we."
Panther was very close-minded, and unwilling to look at things from a different perspective. His stances on homosexuality and other things made him commonly disliked.
Panther III was active almost solely in Intelligent Debate.
No huge flame wars or anything broke out, but he had a hatred for Mental, seemingly only because Mental was bisexual.